Important dates are highlighted below, along with a suggested timeline for your participation in the admissions process.
The following timeline is suggested to help maximize your chance for enrollment given our small class sizes and limited availability.
- Apply through TADS.
- Although we continue in a rolling admissions process throughout the year, the December 1 deadline is set to provide applicants meeting the deadline with the best possible chance of seating and financial aid considerations.
- Schedule a tour or open house visit.
- You will be contacted upon receipt of your completed application to schedule a time for your family interview and student assessment.
Geneva School will notify applicants of decisions according to the following schedule. If accepted, your mailed notification will contain reply dates that must be adhered to in order to secure your child's place in the intended class.
- Preschool: Notification mailed February 8
- Kindergarten: Notification mailed February 10
- First through Eighth Grades: Notification mailed February 7