We welcome the opportunity to showcase Geneva School's unique academic environment.
Open House Format
We welcome prospective families to visit the School at mutually convenient times. In particular, we arrange open houses during the fall and spring months for interested families. Fall open houses are an optimal time to visit Geneva School, allowing parents to experience our classrooms in action prior to application deadlines. There will be two additional open houses in the spring.
2017 Fall Open House Schedule:
East Campus, 593 Park Ave - Preschool, Upper School (Fifth - Eighth Grade)
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 9:00AM
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:00AM
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 9:00AM
West Campus, 150 W 83 St - Preschool, Lower School (Kindergarten - Fourth Grade)
- Friday October 6, 2017 9:00AM (optional Chapel service at 8:30AM)
- Friday, October 20, 2017 9:00AM (optional Chapel service at 8:30AM)
- Friday, November 3, 2017 9:00AM (optional Chapel service at 8:30AM)
Please feel free to email Sandy Kallen, Director of Admissions, if you have questions regarding the admissions process at Geneva School.
Fifth Grade student constructs plant cell out of candy and fruit