Current job openings:
Geneva School is seeking faculty with a strong faith in Jesus Christ and a passion for classical education. The Geneva School of Manhattan is now accepting resumes for the following positions. Degree is required and experience is preferred.
2018-2019 school year
- Upper School Science Teacher (Fifth-Eighth Grade) Strong knowledge of earth science, life science, and biology is required.
- Upper School Mathematics Teacher (Fifth-Eighth Grade) Strong knowledge of Singapore Math and algebra is required.
- Lower School Lead Teacher
- Kindergarten Assistant Teacher
- After-School Coordinator: coordinate all after-school programs for Pre-K through Eighth Grade, Monday through Friday. Responsible for registration of students, coordination and scheduling of teachers, communication with parents, and management of daily courses and childcare. Hours required: Noon-6:30PM Monday-Friday.
The Geneva School of Manhattan faculty member exhibits integrity, leadership, and a passion for learning. He or she is a cultivator of knowledge, continues to grow in understanding of classical education, and is committed to lifelong excellence in and out of the classroom. As a professional, he or she seeks to uphold high academic standards and clearly communicates expectations to parents and students. A Geneva School faculty member encourages students to measure all knowledge against the standard of God’s revealed truth in Scripture.
The teacher is a disciple of Jesus Christ who models a love for God through obedience to his Word. He or she embraces the mission, vision, and purpose of the School while embodying integrity and professionalism in every area of life. A Geneva School faculty member demonstrates a teachable spirit, an ability to share love for others, a willingness to live contentedly under authority, and a commitment to follow the Matthew 18 principle when an issue arises with fellow employees or management.
He or she acknowledges the unique roles of male and female as defined in Scripture (Romans 1:21-24; 1 Corinthians 6:9-20) and is committed to holiness in personal life. He or she maintains a lifestyle based on biblical standards of conduct where Christ “might have the preeminence” (Colossians 1:18).
Please fill out the Geneva School Teacher Application.
Résumés may be emailed here or sent to:
The Geneva School of Manhattan
593 Park Ave
New York, NY 10065